SC - convection oven

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Feb 8 21:53:19 PST 2000

Bonne asked:
> In fact, I recall there being quite a bit of "how to use commercial
> equipment" type discussion at one point.  Warming ovens and steam counters
> and etc.  Did that get into a Florilegium file I wonder?  I'll go look.

I don't remember putting anything on convection ovens into the Florilegium.
However, there is this file in the FEASTS section:
warming-ovens-msg  (9K)  7/16/99    Using warming ovens for SCA feasts.

While we are on mundane kitchen items to be used at a feast, there is also
this file in the same section which some might find of use:
kitchen-clean-msg (14K)  6/11/99    Cleaning the kitchen after an SCA event.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net