SC - Re: New World Food Rant / Counter Rant

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 18:16:57 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/10/00 6:36:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

<< And WHO is going to snatch the main ingredient
 > from some poor ole granny type?  Though they do
 > look like pot roasts on chopsticks when overfed,
 > don't they.? I'm all for putting on the dog at my big
 > feasts, but not literally!

 Easy. Just put a Taco Bell "chalupa" in a live trap. I'm sure one will
 show up. Just don't let him talk you into letting him loose.

 Seumas >>

Actually, Chihuahuas are widely available throughout the Known World although
the expense of purchasing breeding stock may outweigh any benefits attained
in the culinary field. Also remember that STANDARD Chihuahuas are not the
tiny miniatures that most people associate with the breed. Standards are
relatively large (e.g., up to knee high) and those were the type raised by
the Aztecs for food purposes, SFAIK. Miniature and toy versions are a
relatively modern phenomenon.

Ras