SC - To Rant or not To Rant ???

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Mon Feb 14 18:13:22 PST 2000

Huette wrote:

Regarding rabbit.  My local stores don't carry rabbit, but if I went to the
next city south of my hometown, which is primarily Hispanic, I find rabbit
offered in their regular meat section; no special order required.
______________________

Wow you are lucky.  I called a few places today to find a rabbit so I can
make one later, but was not able to find one in the more reputable stores I
know.  Now I am going to try butcher shops.  I know a place in Colorado
Springs which could have gotten me the frozen ones if I asked, I am sure.
But a 2 hour drive is not worth it.  Unless I get to visit Momma Elaina at
the same time!

I suppose I could try the Hispanic food markets here and see what they have.
I have gone to some of the Oriental markets to find duck before.  But when I
asked at the stores for rabbit today you would have though I was asking for
armadillo!  :)

Murkial