SC - How Odd

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Tue Feb 15 08:27:49 PST 2000

I got it just a little while ago.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
[mailto:owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Marian Deborah
Rosenberg
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 9:24 AM
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: SC - How Odd

I am absolutely positive I sent a message titled "Happy Happy!  Joy! Joy!"
the list, asking if anyone could figure out what I did wrong in the making
of
OOP cinammon rolls.  That was over two digests ago and it hasn't shown up
yet.
And since the school computers wipe my sent messages file daily, I can't
know.

Has anyone gotten this message?

- -M