SC - Re: [SCA-HUMOR] The Top 20 Failed Haggis Marketing Ploys

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Tue Feb 15 21:43:15 PST 2000

>Doyle portrayed Sherlock Holmes as being unaware of the heliocentric
>model of the solar system...actually, I thought I'd heard the term
>applied to Philip. Have there been any others, other than Albert? Am I
>confusing the two [in re a capacity as Prince Consort?]? Apart from
>facial hair, is there much of a difference?

Albert and Queen Anne's husband - Prince George of Denmark.

(see also http://www.royalinsight.gov.uk/199912/mailbox/questions4.html )

I don't know much about Victorian history, but Phil tends to put his foot in
it quite a bit, and has to be bailed out by the minders. Don't know if
Bertie did too.

You may have heard the consort term applying to Phil, being as how the media
IS the media... And in that strange non-monarchist place called America.

Now back to Adamantius omniscient...
Glenda.