SC - 101 ways to punish a Herald...

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Tue Feb 15 23:46:58 PST 2000

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> JUST FYI, Stefan-
>
> A) I already own a whip. It was gifted to me by an Earl some eight or so
> years ago. He thought I needed one.

A Party Whip? This _is_ an election year in this mundane state....

> B) My idea of tortures are more likely to be of the pleasurable sort-
> low necklines, whipped cream, soft music, candles, and an irresistable,
> um, er, 'bedside manner'.

Bedside? Bed _side_? As I recall, the side of the bed, nor beside the
bed had much to do with anything......

> I would venture to guess that some things never change, including
> seduction.
>
> Real torture is having the object of one's passions 180 miles away. Day,
> after day, after day...

183.1 miles.
294.67 km
14648 chains
159.11 nautical miles (so there's no navigable bodies of water between
us...)
1464.8 furlongs

Seumas