SC - Re: castle cake

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 15:07:54 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/16/00 12:45:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<<  Re: Menu for the Feast of St. Valentine  >>
I've suspected that the recipe is similar to some late period ones, and would
like to get  your recipe if you don't mind.

The castle I want to represent is Carrikfergus, a very distinct castle. It
will be a challenge, but will be alot of fun.
I am veering away from authenticity on this but it is more of a dedication to
the autocrats grandmother who was a decendant of the castle keepers during
the middle ages. I intend on making it clear in the menu that this cake is
just what it is-perioid not period.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Hauviette