SC - Dues?-OOP-OT

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed Feb 16 19:18:01 PST 2000

Lord Ras,
We have to pay membership "dues" to become Contact people, they are local
officers so have to receive the Mews, (Calontir newsletter) to do that we
have to be members. sorry for the confusion Beatrix and our son are down
with strep so she was a little out of it when she posted.

Thorbjorn (not the Cook) Bjornson
Husband of Beatrix