SC - selecting fruits and vegetables

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 07:51:03 PST 2000

    In addition to all the good suggestions made so far, I seem to recall
reading occasional articles in gardening magazines on how to tell if various
veggies are ready to pick. You might, opportunity and time allowing, look in
back issues of Organic Gardening, and perhaps Kitchen Garden, since those are
the main ones I read. The information, best I remember, was both in separated
articles on what's ripe when, and mixed in with articles highlighting
individual fruits and veggies..............

                Ldy Diana