SC - 1430-1450 recipe for Strawberye...

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Sun Feb 20 21:52:28 PST 2000

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Decker, Terry D. wrote:

> primarily the woodland strawberry, the musky strawberry and the alpine

Fragaria vesca (and F. viridis and F. moschata)?
(http://linnaeus.nrm.se/flora/di/rosa/fraga/fragves.html)

> The European strawberries are still available, but are difficult to find and
> are expensive as they are grown specifically for the gourmet market.

I generally just go out -- at the right time of year -- and walk some
small dirt roads in the woods, looking along the sides of the road. A
few year old clear-cuttings can be good as well.

/UlfR
 Who never seam to be able to bring enough home to try any recipies
with, though. Strange...

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
It's logic Jim, but not as we know it.