SC - Apicius in Ireland? and ham ideas?

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 20:59:57 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/24/2000 9:01:30 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Question 2: Winn-Dixie has country hams for 99-cents a pound!!  limit one
 per customer, but I'm willing to go to all three W-D's in town to buy three
 of them,  >>

Or you could go to one W-D three times, or take two other volunteers with you
on one trip.  I used to take my daughters and neices over 10 or 12 years old
with me when there was a limited item I wanted.
This is the first time in my life I have been without a freezer, and I am
regretting it.  I'll have one as soon as I can afford to buy it.  Being able
to take full advantage of sales like this makes living within one's income
MUCH easier.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt