SC - Distress in Trimaris

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Fri Feb 25 06:59:23 PST 2000

At 06:51 AM 2/25/00 PST, you wrote:
>Any bets that the next missive from HRH will be a desperate plea for someone
>to run feasts at events in her kingdom?
>
>After a message like that, I think I'd retire for a reign, if I were even
>close to being good enough to feastocrat.

I wouldn't retire, what I would do is plan a feast with all period recipes
but translate the names into something more modern sounding and then run a
'contest' for the populace to guess which dishes were medieval and which
were modern.

It would be fun and if you do it just right you may not 'piss off royalty',
that is if you care after an absurd proclamation like that.

	Angeline