SC - Distress in Trimaris

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:02:21 PST 2000

   Just a sugestion.  In the other group I belong to, we publish the menue
at least 4 weeks in advance.  If there are any changes, due to availaility
of ingreedients ect these were published asap.  Also we offer vegitarian
dishes, and try to keep the salt with in reasonable bounds.
  Those who can't or won't eat what is offered are encouraged to bring their
own food, and pay a small fee to cover their share of the hall rental ect.

   Lady Katherine McGuire