SC - Sabina Welserin Cookbook

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 23:30:06 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/25/2000 9:53:40 AM Mountain Standard Time,
gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE writes:

<< That's true; but I took the text away again, because it is not clear
 whether or not to put the text online would be an infringement of
 copyright. >>

Darn. . .I was hoping it would be somewhere easy to find.  Is the book
published in 1980 still in print?  Maybe I could beat the County Library into
finding it for me. :->

This actually brings up another interesting question.  I wanted the German
versions of the recipies I am working out for the same recipe book that
Mistress Aldyth mentioned so that I could present the German, the translation
and my interpretation of the recipe.  Will there be any copyright problems
since there is a version published so recently?

Noemi