SC - Re: Beestings--where do you get them?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 17:15:44 PST 2000

Ras rote:
>In a message dated 2/26/00 7:46:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>lilinah at earthlink.net writes:
><< i suppose an Internet search *might* turn up something  >>
>
>Indeed it does. Simply type beestings in the search engine. Or better yr=et a
>dictionary (my source of information on the subject) is easier and faster. ;-)

So you found a vendor? That's what i meant about the internet, not my
misunderstanding of "beestings". Nanna's description was far more
detailed and interesting than the sentence i can find in my
dictionary, but unfortunately, my dictionary doesn't tell where to
buy any :-)

Although making pancakes with bee stings was an intriguing idea...

Anahita al-shazhiyya
still visualizing that pint of little dark bee stingers