SC - Help with roast duck

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 13:02:26 PST 2000

Personally, I find that the lower the temperature, the better the duck. I
keep it at no higher than a 350 oven (because of the excess oils-it tends to
cause small grease fires if too high). I also suggest turning to distribute
the oils and juices, as well as keeping it raised above so that it does not
steep in its own juices. This allows the skin to become crisp,and the meat to
remain moist. A piece of bread under the bird and rack keeps the grease at
bay....

My two pence,

Andrea