SC - Islamic alchohol?

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Mon Feb 28 08:28:03 PST 2000

I don't know about period Islamic brews, but today, it is still forbidden
that any alcohol cross the lips of Muslims. A student of mine at SMSU the
one year I was an instructor came from Brunei, a Muslim country in the SE
Pacific, She told me once that the Kids were becoming Catholics because they
didn't forbid the drinking of Alcohol.

Thorbjorn