SC - Distress in Trimaris - rebutal

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Feb 28 09:55:03 PST 2000

WELL SAID Phillipa <lol>. You are much more eloquent that I. I would
have said f*** *** and served them Happy Meals from MacDonalds, making a
HUGE procession in with these, and a really really spiff feast to the
populace, only to happy to be banished from Their reign.

Micaylah
~who is shocked at the audacity these boobs are showing. Someone should
firmly bring these people back down amoung us humans~