SC - Fw: [Trimaris] In my Princesses defense

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Mon Feb 28 15:33:01 PST 2000

Good gentles:

Regards period feasting in Trimaris I took the liberty of forwarding some of
the more moderate responses seen on this list to the Trimaris list in the
hopes of encouraging moderation in discourse.  Below is one of the more
perplexing results.   If any would care to reply to this gentle, the address
where the gauntlet was flung is  trimaris at trimaris.org .

Daniel Raoul