SC -menu & looking for recipes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Feb 29 09:42:19 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/29/00 9:19:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kareno at lewistown.net writes:

<< My first feast and I get to serve about 200 for the day board, and 150
 (max) for evening feast >>

I have seen this 'custom' before. Why do shires. etc. put the same person in
charge of every meal served? This is bizarre. We have a kitchen steward for
breakfast (Usually little to no experience), a kitchen steward for lunch
(Usually more experience), and a kitchen steward for feast (experienced). No
single person is overwhelmed and many more get an opportunity to gain
experience and participate on the administration level.

Ras