SC - Freezing Bread Dough

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Feb 29 12:04:45 PST 2000

As far as dry ice goes, sometimes it's pretty tough to find, and can only be
gotten in out of the way locations. My suggestion to you is that you find
out NOW where and when you can get it- when I wanted it one time, I could
only get it on Tuesdays in the local welding shop ( I didn't need it until
Friday) or on Friday afternoon, in a town an hour in the wrong direction
from where I needed to take it (I needed to be on the road to get there on
time by 10 PM).

YMMV, but it's rare enough now, that you'd best plan ahead.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous