SC -menu & looking for recipes

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Feb 29 14:42:58 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/29/00 2:28:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

<<    But I've been awakened all too often in the early morning and told that
 the clown who was going to do breakfast a) hadn't arrived, b) couldn't be
 found, c) was still drunk and passed out, d) was too hung over to do more
 than dry heave and bleed from the eyes, or e) was in the kitchen burning the
 place down, and would I please come and get the coffee going? I soon learned
 not to delegate breakfasts. I find it's nice to hand lunches off to somebody
 else whenever possible, and if you can't, don't serve lunch.

    Ooof! I don't recall hearing of such problems around here. Maybe heard a
few times of breakfast cooks staying up all night, cooking the meal, then
crashing. But not skipping out on their duties.......... Too scared of what a
mob clamoring for caffeine would do to them , I suspect! ;-)

        Ldy Diana, glad to have avoided such tribulations thus far........