SC - Highnesses, Lownesses, and Period Cooking.

Tue Feb 29 14:41:32 PST 2000

The Trimarian web page gives an e-mail address for their Highnesses and it
was to that address I directed my comments.  If that is incorrect, please
let me know so that I may direct my comments correctly.

As for Mr. Udell, I find his comments ignorant and fallacious and his manner
and manners execrable.  But then, I am not on the Trimarian mailing list.

Bear
(Terry Decker
terryd at health.state.ok.us)