SC - Highnesses, Lownesses, and Period Cooking.

Lance ludell1 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 29 20:10:32 PST 2000

Micaylah,

	If you are so personally offended I ask that you call her.  Her phone
number can easily be found in the talewinds.  She does screen her calls
so leave her a message and she'll be glad to address your questions
personally.  As for the "(her Hiney)" bit, I will not hear this
disrespect for the Crown or Coronet.  You will rescend that comment and
make no further insults in that manner to the Crown or Coronet.  I
rightfully do not know who you are, but I, who for the purpose of this
letter stand with no references to the offices I hold, challenge you.
You will either appologise to her Highness for the lack of respect or I
will see you on whatever field you choose.  I will get authorized for
the sole purpose of settling this, be it heavy or light, I will meet
you.  I know not youe experience and care not, for part of the dream for
me is fealty to my house and my Crown, and you have violated them both.

I ask you how you wish to continue.

Jehanne Argentee wrote:

> At 03:14 PM 2/29/00 -0500, micaylah wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps the
> >Lady in question (her Hiney) should make a showing, because it sure
> >appears that she has insulted and ran and now has others (Lance T.
> >Udell) doing her mopping up.
- --

Lance T. Udell

Nicolas Du Leon