SC - Horrendous article about period food.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 20:02:56 PST 2000

It appears as if someone should call since unlike the Food Network this paper
provides for direct contact with the public. If anyone has a number. I will
call. Reading this and hearing the stupid comments made by supposedly
'professional' food people makes me not a little angry. Wouldn't it be better
if we, as knowledgeable food historians pounced down hard and fast when these
supposed 'experts' spouted their ridiculous idiotic drivel in a public forum?

Ras