SC - marion zimmer bradley

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Mon Feb 7 00:03:31 PST 2000

Hi! This is Ana, still with the right hand in cast! Thats because I have
not haft the time to complish my promisses about translations and so on.
But my newspaper asked me to write about middle age food and Marion
Zimmer Bradley. I succeded in losing the page with the description of
the feast someone did honoring her memory. Can some kind soul (Gunthar,
:) post it to me? I need also know her name in the SCA and if someone
have some link to a SCA-page with references to her.
I know she was one of the grounders of SCA, but I couldn`t find any
reference to her in the SCAs official page.
Thanks in advance!
Ana, tired of the cast and typing with the left hand
- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster
http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada Nättidning för kvinnor och män med
humor