SC - Sharing My (albeit temporary) moment of Brilliance

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 11:08:19 PST 2000

ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<< Anyone have any good documentation on period
 dates for Ukrainian decorated eggs?  I seem to recall
 someone in Meridies (Adian?) did a paper on Ukrainian
 eggs for kingdom A&S within the past 5 or 6 years.  Any
 Meridian remember who?

 Akim
 "No glory comes without pain"

    Pretty sure it wasn't Aidan, though he may well know a lot about this--he
tends to use such things for classes locally, since we are always looking for
more subjects for them (2 to 3 monthly adds up over the years!). I seem to
vaguely recall that it was a lady who had that entry--or at least who has
discussed the topic on the Tavern Yard before.......... Or perhaps my poor
memory is failing me yet again! Want Aidan's address to ask him? ;-)

            Ldy Diana