SC - Demo help please.

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 9 07:30:53 PST 2000

Greeting and Salutations

I have just been volunteered to head a demo we are having in a large city
park here in Mansfield Ohio.  I am looking for cooking people that would
care to donate their time to show how medieval people cooked outdoors over
coals to the general public as part of the demo.  The park police
particularly like the SCA,  it seems that whenever we practice here in the
summer, the crime rate goes down.

We will be setting up some pavillins about the park to hold classes.  The
main park building has a frig, some power, and gas burners.

Ideally I would like to see several things being cooked and put out as
samples for people to try.  As this is a public park, we can not charge for
anything.  We may however put out donation jars to help cover costs.

We may have either a potluck in the evening for those that attend and then
dance and make merry till while we can.

Flip could you please email me., I do not have your address here at work.

Shanian Morag ni Fraiser is our Moas and is actually handling the
classes.  I am making some inquires for her as her computer died recently.

Lord Frederich Holstein der Tollhase