SC - New World Foods-rant

Steven Cowley scowley at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 9 12:34:41 PST 2000

FireIceWindRain at aol.com wrote:

> Pardon the inexperienced question please but what foods are New WOrld foods
>
> The Newbie

New world foods are any food item that were taken back to europe from the
Americas by the early explorers.  They include, but are not limited to,
tomatoes, potatoes, corn, turkey etc.  This does not include any modern foods or
hybreds that have been developed in the past couple of centuries.

- --
Ld. Steffan of the Close (The Camp Cook)
(: The greatest pleasure in life lies in doing that which people say we cannot
do :)