SC - Response from author of horrible period foods article.

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 19:07:40 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/9/2000 4:43:19 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

<< and
 appears to be basing this info on a newspaper article about what two
 researchers said.
 At least we know where she got the info now.  That was one thing I really
 wanted to know. >>

Note that of the two researchers, one is studying Alaskan cultures, and the
other Newfoundland culture.  What has that to do with 11th century Northern
Europe?  Unless they are basing their information on studies of the bodies of
Viking explorers who most probably died from starvation after the colonies
were abandoned by the home sponsors.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt