SC - Response from author of horrible period foods article.

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Thu Feb 10 13:38:33 PST 2000

Hello all!

Since I am home sick I figured I would look on the web for things to send
this lady if she writes me back as she did you.  I thought I would share
some of the web based articles I have found.  Here are a couple and you are
more than welcome to use them to write he back if you want.  So you know
some of these came from the Medieval Food page that we all know so well.  I
am looking up some others, but am fading fast )

Viking Foods - 9th and 10th century
http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/vikfood.html

The Flour of Chivalry:  The Rise of Bakers' Guilds in the Middle Ages
http://pw1.netcom.com/~madbaker/demisun/bakerguild.html