SC - Re: Valentine dinner...

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Sat Feb 12 08:45:48 PST 2000

Lainie,

Sounds yummy!  I am doing special foods all weekend.  Last night was sausage
tortellini in a tomato parmesan sauce.  Tonight is Slow baked ham in a
cinnamon Pepsi sauce (really good if you ever try it), asparagus in
hollandaise and buttered new potatoes.  Tomorrow for breakfast is homemade
waffles and strawberry puree with maple cured bacon, clam chowder for lunch
with French bread and dinner will be chicken parmesan and orange cream
cheese stuffed crepes.  Then Monday I am making steak and shrimp scampi plus
a salad with blue cheese dressing.  Plus I will make at least one loaf of
bread a day of differing types.  Oh and Monday I am making a bouquet of
chocolate chip cookies on a stick decorated with hearts and icing.

If anyone want recipes let me know.  All modern and mundane but yummy!

Christi