SC - Sausages

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Mon Feb 14 07:16:06 PST 2000

	A further question on sausages. Back in the early sixties I lived on
Nantucket for a couple of years and was frequently serve a sausage which I
was told was of Portuguese origin that was very tasty. It was available on
the coast and in Rhode Island. Is there anyone on this list who can identify
this fore me and better yet give me a mail order source. The sausage was
about the diameter of a quarter, the links were about a foot to eighteen
inches long and it left a bright red oil on the surface of the water it was
cooked in. My thanks. Margarite