SC - Re: [SCA-HUMOR] The Top 20 Failed Haggis Marketing Ploys

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Feb 15 00:09:52 PST 2000

"James F. Johnson" wrote:

> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>
> > Hey! Stop! Put down the pitchforks and torches! He's a Herald! He can't
> > help himself!
> What? Not even to more of those tasty haggisynoles? (Not only a Herald,
> a Scots Herald....)

By that measure, even the Gascon seems respectable!

All right- Pitchforks at the ready! Just don't damage the pelt, er,
Celt.
I want him, er, fully functional.

> > Besides, any 'punishing' is strictly my department. ;-)
> I thought your department was Medieval Studies?  ?   ?   ? (just a
> little confused..)

WAS. WAS. I graduated, remember? Now my department is Hassling Argent
Gryphon and Hugging Slugly Prince Consorts.

And Sweetie?

		GREEN.

'Lainie