SC - Re: Menu for the Feast of St. Valentine

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 13:13:42 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/15/00 8:30:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< Oooooh! That sounds yummy and just what I'm looking for. I want to do a
 replica of a castle and have been looking for a recipe to help me along.
 Would you be so kind as to post your recipe and sources please!? :)

 Hauviette

Must be the season for castles or something. I'm working on the same project
for Northern Lights for April 1. Please do share your experience.
Aelfwyn