SC - Sausages

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 16:24:56 PST 2000

Wow! Kiriel, I must meet your sausage maker!  The
sausage maker that is in one of my local supermarkets
normally charges $2.50 to $3.00 American per pound for
his regular sausages and $4.00 to $5.00 per pound for
special orders.  And since a kilo is equivalent to
2.2046 pounds, your price of $1.50 for 2.2046 pounds
is even cheaper.  It might even be worth flying from
Los Angeles to Australia just to buy my sausages. :-)

Huette