SC - Re: [SCA-HUMOR] The Top 20 Failed Haggis Marketing Ploys

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Feb 15 21:39:26 PST 2000

'Lainie exclaimed:
> Hey! Stop! Put down the pitchforks and torches! He's a Herald! He can't
> help himself!
>
> Besides, any 'punishing' is strictly my department. ;-)

Well, let me be of assistance. Check out these files in the Florilegium:
punishments-msg   (27K) 12/21/99    Period tortures, executions and punishments.
whips-msg         (15K) 10/24/97    Medieval whips. Construction and use.

There is also this file, that strangely enough, always seems to be in the
top twenty requested files (out of over 1200!). I doubt it is too useful
here though.
chasity-belts-msg (14K)  9/12/97    Chasity belts in the Middle Ages.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net