SC - 101 ways to punish a Herald...

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Wed Feb 16 01:25:18 PST 2000

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Not party. Edward told me it was for _riding_.

And if you are Little Red Riding Hood, that would make me....?

> > Bedside? Bed _side_? As I recall, the side of the bed, nor beside the
> > bed had much to do with anything......
>
> Will respond privately... ;-)

Well, since you brought it up....IIRC, you already did. And quite well,
in fact. ;-)

> > > Real torture is having the object of one's passions 180 miles away. Day,
> > > after day, after day...
> >
> > 183.1 miles.
> > 294.67 km
> > 14648 chains
> > 159.11 nautical miles (so there's no navigable bodies of water between
> > us...)
> > 1464.8 furlongs
>
> And what is that in leagues? (the Frank in the room really wants to
> know...)

Variable. 439.44 to 842.26 miles. 549.3 seems to be a closer to
standard. 477.33 nautical leagues......

> And how did I get _here_?

By being marvellous and wonderful and precious.

Seumas