SC - Re: Lonely cooks

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 06:22:19 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/19/00 10:36:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< "Dan Cushenan    Cameron" <dcushenan at bfree.on.ca>
 Subject: SC - Sign up procedures

 Greetings

     I am a lonely cook from the northern Kingdom of Ealdormere I would like
 to find out how to sign up on your list.

 Cameron >>

Don't be despondent, this list will make you feel like you are a part no
matter where you hail.

I happen to live in the lands of the Great White North, (pretty south though)
in Starleaf Gate in the Middle Kingdom  mundanely known as Windsor, ON(we
have been MK since conception, although it has been hotly debated over the
years that we "belong to Ealdomere", no offence, but its just geography).

I have held a cooks symposium last November, and if we still live here next
November I'll hold one again. You are more than welcome to come out, I would
even arrange accomodations for you.

You are not alone.

Hauviette