SC - Pork or Boar in the TREES!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Feb 23 00:29:13 PST 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> > > Yes, that is one of the purposes to which beds can be put. See this
> > > file in the....  :-)
> > *bat*bat*bat*
> > There is? You have a file on...? ;-)
>
> Well, it depends upon what you wish to replace the ? with.
>
> In HOME, SWEET HOME:
> beds-msg         (119K) 10/15/99    Medieval and SCA beds. rope and slat beds.
> In ENTERTAINMENT:
> games-SCA-msg     (36K) 10/10/95    Games for SCA events.
> sports-msg        (39K)  7/19/99    Medieval sports.

Oh, good grief, Stefan...

> :-) No, not really concerning beds.
>
> However, in PERSONAL CARE:
> p-sex-msg         (53K)  2/ 2/00    Period thoughts on sex and sexual practices.

A) Considering the seminars I took on gender and sexuality in the Middle
Ages (and I got upper-division and graduate credit for it, too!) I
suspect I have already seen the material, AND,

B) Considering that I have three children, I think it is probably too
late...
Besides, I haven't heard any complaints recently...

NOW, on a food related note-

	a few days ago, Ras asked a question about parsley in Pliny- and I have
been tearing my hair out looking for it. I just finished reading through
Book 26 of the _Natural History_ (and it is NOT in translation!) and
haven't yet found parsley. But I did think it was interesting to see how
many herbs are listed as efficacious for various, er, personal problems,
including the now popular 'erectile dysfunction'. I guess nothing really
changes...
	And I will keep looking for the parsley.

'Lainie