SC - No Period Feasts Allowed?

Bfogartyjr at aol.com Bfogartyjr at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 10:52:04 PST 2000

Unto:  Baroness Dianna Wyndalan of Kidwelly,
From: Master Guillermo Perez

Greetings,

While neither wishing to disallow your horror or bemusement, nor to put words
in my Princess' mouth, I would offer another possible suggested reading for
the quotation you posted.

It is perhaps possible that Their Highnesses wish to put an end to "Bad"
period feasts.  We have, I am sure, all taken part in unpleasant period
culinary experiments.  Rather than hurt the feelings of specific gentles in
the Kingdom, Their Highnesses were seeking a way to deal with a situation in
a more general, more tactful, way.  I agree that the particular choice of
words may strike a discord, as we are, proportedly, a re-creation society.

I am sure that, were you to disuss this issue in private with Their
Highnesses, you would find the issue clarified.

Thank you for your time in this matter.  I remain,

In your service,
  And His,

Guillermo