SC - Public Consumption [Was Distress in Trimaris]

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Feb 27 20:02:00 PST 2000

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, James F. Johnson wrote:

> Heh, heh, heh, I'm getting into all sorts of trouble here......I wonder
> if it's just a coincidence that 'Lainie's away for the weekend......I'm
> having evil thoughts of providing worker treats of both tasty historic
> cookery (despite experienced advice to the contrary), and the really
> synthetic stuff (I just gotta remember to bring my green industrial
> chemical resistant gloves....).

Just to point out to you that I am reading my mail (occasionally) here at
Malcolm and Morwyn's (I'm *trapped* in Portland until tomorrow eve as
Master Klee's conveyance developed some brake trouble on the way here and
must be fixed) SOOO... as I am reading my mail, don't think you can get
away with _that_ much! ;-)

And yes, folks, he is eeevil. But cute.

Home tomorrow,

'Lainie