SC - Re: OMIGOD- HAPPY MEALS AT CROWN TOURNEY

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 06:26:25 PST 2000

I never thought I'd see the day, but Happy Meals are being offered for
children at events.
I guess, it's better  if you can't beat em, join em.

Actually my kids wouldn't eat most anything I put before them at home, let
alone anything unusual at a feast. I will be getting 2 cheeseburger meals and
a chicken nugget (YUCK) for my three boys. This will be the happiest they
have ever been while eating feast!

We do have to be reasonable for our children, although I wish we would serve
something similar but cooked fresh, like home made chicken nuggets, fries and
burgers. I prefer less sodium, preservatives and grease in my childrens foods
than Mickey D's offers.

Oh well, maybe when my son wins crown he'll eat at the big kids table!

Hauviette