SC - Generalities.

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Mon Feb 28 10:17:31 PST 2000

Gunthar,

Well said!  I have many friends who are wonderful fighters who have won
crown.  And many wonderful fighters who have not.  It is nothing to do with
being rhinos, or any other reason, except maybe bad luck.  In fact, I did
some research and I found that HRH of Trimaris was once a close friend of
mine and is a wonderful person and a wonderful fighter.  More and more I
support the issue of talking to HRH's and finding out what prompted this.

Murkial
(whose husband was once a stick jock until he got too hurt to fight without
surgery)