SC - Colostrum

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Feb 28 09:32:17 PST 2000

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:27:53 +1100 "Glenda Robinson"
<glendar at compassnet.com.au> writes:
> In the media lately (our very athletically-oriented Olympic city of
> Sydney) they've been saying that Colostrum is being used by athletes to
give
> them that extra (legal) boost. I believe they get it in powdered form.
> Might be worth looking around gyms etc. for it.
>
> Glenda.

	Colostrum is available in health food stores in both powder and
capsulated powdered form.  There are some who think it is the single
greatest food product on the planet.  I only know what the literature has
said.  If there is sufficient interest, I can get a pamphlet from work
and post the highlights later.
	Christianna
	who writes from the last Olympic city, and who is glad it isn't us this
	time!