SC - Re: [Trimaris] Highnesses, Lownesses, and Period Cooking.

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Tue Feb 29 15:24:04 PST 2000

If you make a period feast that less than half of the people in the
 > hall can choke down, then why should they pay for it ? Just so the cook
 > doesn't have a snit? I don't think so.

Ah, something we seem to do in period afterall.....Wasn't Master Chiquart  well known for his "snits"? Was he not well known for his unwillingness to pander to the masses? Was he not an artist? As a cook, I aspire to be just like my idol,except that I won't steal from other cooks and publish recipes as my own and I will promise to keep my "snits" to a minimum......