SC - Highnesses, Lownesses, and Period Cooking.

Jehanne Argentee jehanne at netzero.net
Tue Feb 29 19:26:22 PST 2000

At 04:41 PM 2/29/00 -0600, Decker, Terry D. wrote:
>The Trimarian web page gives an e-mail address for their Highnesses and it
>was to that address I directed my comments.  If that is incorrect, please
>let me know so that I may direct my comments correctly.

*snip*

>Bear
>(Terry Decker
>terryd at health.state.ok.us)

Yes, this is listed as their Highnesses, however HER Highness does not
check the email from it. Thus Lance telling me he would be printing some of
these emails out and handing them to her.

Believe me, I -wish- her Highness had email access. It was my intent at the
next event (I won't see her till then) to offer to help her get online (if
she wishes). It would make my life, and that of the other retainers much
easier if we could just include her in the planning emails for events,
instead of having to call her. (The problem isn't her not being home. It's
ME not being home. ;) )

Sincerely,

Jehanne