SC - OT: Did anyone save the posts about apple varieties?

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Sat Jan 1 20:23:34 PST 2000

>All things good here. Y2K bug a big no show.
>
>Korrin S. DaArdain

I should imagine so, what with all the time and money spent on trying
to prevent it from happening. I have heard (unverified) reports of
power outages in Ohio and parts of Texas. The big test is Monday when
everyone goes back to work and tries to use all the various
interlinked systems, besides the electric, gas and phone grids.

Hoping that 2000, the last year of the 20th century, is a good one
for everyone here.

Anahita al-shazhiya