SC - Cuskynoles?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 5 07:40:02 PST 2000

Between fixing a continuous stream of minor software problems, visiting my
mother in the hospital, and trying to get a lecture organized for the Serve
It Forth Cooking Symposium, I'm averaging about one post per day.  If other
people have similar schedules, we may get back to normal in a few weeks,
just in time for the Centennial Leap Year Subroutine Failures.

Bear