SC - Cuskynoles?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 18:02:37 PST 2000

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> --- "Michael F. Gunter"
>
> > Hot and flat is how I like my women, not
> > where I live.
>
> You like flat women??!!??  Poppa, you have
> disappointed many of us buxom single women on the list
> today, as I know that many of us [myself included]
> have been fantasizing about you, hoping that one day
> you would taste our cuskynoles and fall in love!
> Sigh!

Hot and flat sounds like me- but I'm TAKEN. Neener. ;-)

> Well, I guess that leaves Ras and Puck ... Sigh!
> Anyone for a cuskynole?  :-)

You might need more than a cuskynole, dear! Better have some treats fer
the Yaller Dawg (TM) ;-P

> Huette

'Lainie
(Who is so close to being done with Seumas' 12th Night Houppelande I can
almost taste it- or is that the velvet dust in the back of my throat?
*Sigh* Still have to cut mine out...)